|Hi, welcome to !|
Thanks for your contributions.
Hello, I was wondering if you would go for an adoption as sysop and bureaucrat on this wikia. You contribute alot and thus at least deserve it. I am willing to help, if you want to know. TWD (talk) (contribs) 17:00, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
Hey I was wondering if there is a comprehensive article on "lists"? or whatever that is. Like a list of actors or actresses like that.If not, would it be cool to create one. TWD (talk) (contribs) 17:27, May 24, 2016 (UTC)
Hey I was bit curious. There is a category that is a duplicate. like Guest Actors without images and "Guest Actor without image". Also "Charactors that appeared both in Star Trek and Fringe". this is a ridiculous category.
- Thank you! I see you've been leaving messages for me for quite a while. I apologise. I don't get email notifications (even though they're on in the settings). I only saw them when I came across my Talk Page by accident. Thanks for the adoption suggestion. I was already in the process of getting that and happy that it's just been approved which means I can now get REAL work done on this wiki. FYI I've been trying for the last 3 or so years. Painfully slow but now done. Those pages you mentioned I've known about for a while. They're on a very long list of work that is still to be done.Gregaus (talk) (contribs) 07:37, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
Where did you get the transcipts? Edit
- All you need to do is google the show title plus 'transcripts' and it should come up. For Eureka transcripts, go here: http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/episode_scripts.php?tv-show=eurekaGregaus (talk) (contribs) 07:38, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Late response but, did you get them from that site for Fringe, as well? TWD (talk) (contribs) 17:06, June 22, 2016 (UTC)
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat, forum, and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
- Customize your community’'s look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your mobile device visitors.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow Wikians.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of using Wikia, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can by found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:40, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you very very much! I can now get some real work done to improve this Wiki. Gregaus (talk) (contribs) 07:37, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
Helping, maybe. Edit
Hey! I'm a big fan of Fringe, and I would like to help you edit and make this wikia a better place. (I need something to replace the timeslot that Fringe filled, so I may as well do this) However, I am new to wikia, so I was hoping I could become a sidekick or something. You give plans to me, and I act them out. At least, until I get a better understanding of this website.
Oh No!!! Green Goblin is attacking the skate park!!! (talk) (contribs) 10:20, June 13, 2016 (UTC)
Hi I'm trying identify some unknown uncredited actors from Stargate which also could appeared in Fringe. Do you know anyone of them?
Link:http://en.stargatewiki.noip.me/images/2/28/Rand_Protectorate_guard_%28Ethon_I%29_in_Stargate_SG-1_Season_9.jpg Link:http://en.stargatewiki.noip.me/images/3/3a/Rand_Protectorate_guard_%28Ethon_II%29_in_Stargate_SG-1_Season_9.jpg Link:http://en.stargatewiki.noip.me/images/d/d7/Rand_Protectorate_guard_%28Ethon_III%29_in_Stargate_SG-1_Season_9.jpg Link:http://en.stargatewiki.noip.me/images/0/08/Rand_Protectorate_guard_%28Icon_I%29_in_Stargate_SG-1_Season_8.jpg Link:http://en.stargatewiki.noip.me/images/f/f4/Rand_Protectorate_guard_%28Icon_II%29_in_Stargate_SG-1_Season_8.jpg Link:http://en.stargatewiki.noip.me/images/b/b3/Rand_Protectorate_guard_%28Icon_IV%29_in_Stargate_SG-1_Season_8.jpg
If you know any of them I will much appreciated.
- Hi Matthew - I've looked at them all and I'm sorry I don't - but have you tried Google reverse image search? Gregaus (talk) (contribs) 12:13, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for Trying! Google didn't recognize them. But just for fun:
Do you recognize this one which I already identified?
Please explain to me, why you blocked my account 44koba44? I never deleted a single category from any page on this wiki, and tried to add links, correct minor character names, add photos of them and link them to corresponding actors and back. I did not add character templates to my new pages - because I didnt now about that policy, but there was (is) no problem to add them additionally. And why you reverted pages, where I simply linked names of actors or characters to them?
BUT WHY YOU BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT? Is this common practise for you to block anyone, whos trying to make this wiki better? I like Fringe and find this wiki as most accurate. I am currently seeing the series and decided to add characters and photos, that are missing here. But maybe this was a mistake. I can leave this place and find some better source of Fringe related information of you want. Anyway I edited and administrated several wikia pages in my life, but never found anyone as "friendly" as you.
I simply do not see a point of wiki, which is not trying to be better. This wiki seems to me to be that case. I'm not native, so sorry for my english. Have a nice day! Koba44 (talk) (contribs) 08:58, July 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Calm down please. I unblocked you once I realised that you had not done anything malicious. When I first saw your edits, I thought you had removed information. I then saw that you were actually trying to help so I removed the block and put a thank you message on your talk page. (Please check). Thank you again so much for your contributions. Gregaus (talk) (contribs) 09:05, July 3, 2017 (UTC)
- OK, then. I spent some time adding things, so was initially confused after blocking. I will revise my addings and add Catgories, where are still missing. I found Gary is miscategorized as "actor" - he is character. I dont know how to remove wrongly added categories. --44koba44 (talk) (contribs) 09:10, July 3, 2017 (UTC)
- I understand your confusion. I hope you can understand mine. A few months ago, someone made a bunch of changes and removed information and it took me weeks to fix them all. When I saw your changes, I initially thought the same thing so I placed a block while I tried to work out what had actually happened. Then once I looked more closely I realised you had actually done a great job of adding some much needed pages which I am greatly appreciative of. And you are right about the Gary page (now fixed). This was part of the confusion because I thought you REMOVED categories to existing pages. However, once I tried rolling back your changes and realised you had ADDED these pages yourself, it clicked what was really going on. This was when I immediately unblocked you and added the thank you message. Gregaus (talk) (contribs) 09:17, July 3, 2017 (UTC)
- OK, I understand. One more question: I corrected Character names in Transcript pages to correspond with names given in Cast pages and also to correspond with ending credits. For exaple: In The Ghost Network transcript I changed "Scientist" to "Technician" to correspond proper credit in Cast page. Is this OK? 44koba44 (talk) (contribs) 09:38, July 3, 2017 (UTC)
Hi. Do you recognize this guy? I know this is Fringe Wikia but many of people that are unknown extras in Stargate are minor actors in Fringe. You're my only chance.
- Looks like Paul McGillion http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0569295/. Gregaus (talk) (contribs) 05:55, December 20, 2017 (UTC)
I uploaded the correct photo of David Straiton and if you could delete the old one I'd be very happy.
Thank you so much
Before I complain to Fandom admin, why are you reverting my legitimate edits such as my picture adds on the "The Equation" without any explanation?
Alternate Universe Edit
Hello, I just wanted to know if their was a fringe episode that stated that their was a Confederate States in the Alternate Universe which was why I was reverting. Thank you for your time to look into this. JerichoBlack780 (talk) (contribs) 02:56, May 8, 2020 (UTC)