'Bonnie' Blair Brown (born April 23, 1946), better known as Blair Brown is the American actress who plays Nina Sharp. Her career has spanned theater and movies, as well as numerous tv guest appearances. Born in Washington D.C. to teacher Elizabeth Ann (nee Blair) and intelligence agent Milton Henry Brown, Blair was first noticed acting in the Stratford Shakespear Festival. She had a relationship with fellow actor Richard Jordan, and the couple had one son, Robert, born in 1983. The relationship lasted from 1976 to 1985. As well as acting, she has also taken part in voice over rolls, such as narrating the PBS documentary The American Experience.
- Narrator on The American Experience (1995-2007)
- Molly Dodd on The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd (1987-1991)
- Ginny Wyatt in Stealing Home (1988)
- Jacqueline Kennedy in Kennedy (1983)
- Emily Jessup in Altered Sates (1980)
- Miss Farranti in The Paper Chase (1973)
Blair won a Tony Award in 2000 for her role in the play Copenhagen. She has been nominated for Golden Globes and BAFTA's, but has never won.